We have a new and exciting opportunity for a Bid Team Assistant to join a dynamic and friendly team based in Basingstoke, Hampshire.
The ICC Group is a nationwide IT enterprise support and supply organisation. Formed in 1998 we have become one of the UK’s leaders in the supply of hardware and service support of all IT Tier One vendors such as HPE, Dell, Lenovo, Cisco to name a few. We are a forward thinking, ambitious company continuing to expand our IT services across the UK.
As a Bid Team Assistant you will be responsible for the following:
- Vet all RFQ’s then pass on large/nonstandard RFQ’s to manager
- To contact account managers/customers requesting missing details by email/phone
- To work on small bids to begin with, items that are on the price book
- To place subcontract RFQ’s and take ownership of sub bid through to completion, chasing sub-contractors after a reasonable time has lapsed for expected bid or ETA
- To Keep quote records up to date daily and eventually create weekly and monthly submitted quote reports
- To cover for the Bid manager/team members in the event of absence/sickness/travel or meetings & vice versa.Respond in most cases to urgent requests and manage partner/customer expectations
- To Be Proficient in Microsoft Office suite mainly Excel & Word
- Punctual and attention to detail is a must
- General administration duties
The ideal candidate:
A successful candidate will have the ability to work under their own initiative and will have an enthusiastic and positive attitude.
Key skills and experience needed for the Bid Team Assistant:
· 2 years working in business administration
· Attention to detail and accuracy
· Efficient time management skills
· High level of Microsoft skills and IT literacy, desirably an intermediate level in Excel
· An ability to work under pressure and strict timescales
· Excellent customer service skills
· Strong analytical and organisational skills
· Ability to work on own initiative as well working as a team
We offer a competitive salary, bonus and other benefits that come with a growing and market leading company.
- 28 days plus bank holidays
- Regular social events
- Company profit share scheme
- On-site parking
- Work from home
Job vacancy details:
Job Type: Full-time/Part-time option available
Salary: £22,000 to 25,000 per year dependent on experience
Location: The ICC Group, LS22 7TW
Hours: Mon-Fri 9:00 – 17:30
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to HR@TheICC.Group.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.