Wetherby, West Yorkshire
We have a new and exciting opportunity for a Sales Administrator to join a dynamic and friendly team based in Wetherby at our HQ.
About The ICC Group
The ICC Group is a multi-national IT products and services supply business, dealing in all IT Enterprise solutions from all the major manufacturers such as HPE, Dell, IBM, Lenovo.
We are currently experiencing rapid growth and we are looking for people to join our dynamic team in various departments to help deliver the companies ambitious plans for further growth.
The successful candidate will primarily be required to assist our sales team and departmental managers in general admin duties.
The role includes but will not be limited to:
- Working with the sales team and management to ensure Purchase orders and sales orders are entered onto the ERP and CRM systems.
- Dealing with and managing customers returns and supplier returns.
- Liaising with both customers and suppliers to obtain and deliver pricing,
- Purchasing and following through the procurement process.
- General Administration duties to assist the team such as ordering office supplies and booking hotels and organising travel requirements
- Assisting sales support and sales team with requests
What We Are Looking For
- The candidate must have great communication skills, both written and verbal.
- A “can do” attitude
- A hunger to succeed and make a difference
- A desire to grow their skills and develop within the business for great career progression
- An understanding of IT Packages such as Excel is essential
- Attention to detail is a must
This is a fantastic time to join a market leading organisation where staff empowerment is key to it’s success.
In return we are offering the following:
37.5 hours Monday to Friday
Job Type: Full-time, permanent
Salary: £18,000 to £20,000 per annum
We offer a competitive salary, bonus and other benefits that come with a growing and market leading company.
- Mobile phone
- 28 days plus bank holidays
- Company pension scheme
- Regular social events
- Company profit share scheme
- On-site parking
- Personal protective equipment provided if required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitisation, disinfection or cleaning procedures in place
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to HR@TheICC.Group.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.