Wetherby, West Yorkshire
We have a new and exciting opportunity for a Channel Account Manager to join a dynamic and friendly team.
Job Vacancy Details:
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £30-40k per year, subject to experience
Commission: OTE 70k per annum (uncapped) with tiered commission structure.
Location: West Yorkshire
Hours: Mon-Fri 09:00 – 17:30
Work remotely: Flexible
The ICC Group is a nationwide IT enterprise support and supply organisation delivering IT services to the channel. Formed in 1998 we have become one of the UK’s leaders in the supply of hardware and service support of all IT Tier One vendors such as HPE, Dell, Lenovo, Cisco to name a few. We are a forward thinking, ambitious company continuing to expand our IT services across the UK.
To Develop and grow new channel partners. Liaising with senior management right through from Logistics, Helpdesk, Workshop, Service delivery, Commercial, and Marketing to build new business sales pipeline and grow our channel partner account base throughout the UK.
The services and products to sell:
Complete suite of services from Break-Fix, Managed Services, Repairs, T&M, Professional Services.
Hardware supply solutions new and refurbished from Tier one vendors.
ITAD services – onsite data destruction – recycling and other products and services across the IT landscape.
This is a great opportunity to join a fast growing business and take the opportunity to develop and push your creativity.
Your commitment to us:
- Identify, develop profitable, new partner wins
- Hit and exceed challenging but achievable targets
- Work with the channel sales team within the business to ensure a professional and successful customer journey from initial engagement through to deployment and support of any given solution
You will have:
- A record of overachievement of sales targets within the IT sector into new channel partners
- A hunter mentality with experience in a new business sales role
- Passion and desire to succeed
- The ability to manage both the sales cycle and buying process clearly and persuasively, building relationships with potential new partners
Our commitment to you:
- Highly competitive basic salary
- Highly competitive commission scheme with uncapped earning potential
- A comprehensive employee benefits package
We offer a competitive salary, bonus and other benefits that come with a growing and market leading company.
- Mobile phone
- 28 days plus bank holidays
- Company pension scheme
- Regular social events
- Company profit share scheme
- On-site parking
- Personal protective equipment provided if required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitisation, disinfection or cleaning procedures in place
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to HR@TheICC.Group.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.