Wetherby, West Yorkshire
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Telemarketing/Telesales Executive to join an up and coming nationwide IT Support / Solution Integrator based in Wetherby.
Working from our HQ in Wetherby, we are looking to employ an experienced Telemarketing / Telesales Executive thus helping us to grow our popular IT Support Services and Solutions supply business across the UK.
Successful applicants will possess a minimum 12 months experience in outward calling techniques to new and existing clients, preferably from a services based discipline including corporate call centres. You will be required to call clients and potential customers (from our extensive database) from our hi tech IT Support facility in order to qualify and make appointments for our experienced account managers selling IT Hardware and associated services from most vendors such as HPE, Dell and Lenovo.
Outline of responsibilities:
- Understanding and utilising customer data on CRM system and generated by email marketing campaigns
- Making outbound B2B calls to existing and potential customers
- Identifying and engaging decision makers
- Qualifying leads
- Generating appointments for account managers and working closely with the sales team
- Attending networking events
- Providing clients with technical information on the company’s portfolio of products and services
- Managing your own diary for follow up calls
- Entering and maintaining accurate information onto our CRM system.
- Achieving and exceeding agreed daily call targets and KPIs
The ideal candidate:
- Self-motivated and organised with the ability to work to targets
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Ability to effectively communicate with key decision makers in businesses
- Proven telemarketing experience (1 year minimum)
- Competitive and driven to achieve targets
We offer a competitive salary, commission, bonus and other benefits that come with a growing and market leading company.
- 28 days plus bank holidays
- Company laptop
- Regular social events
- Base 22k per annum
- Generous OTE (uncapped)
- Company profit share scheme
Job vacancy details:
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £22,000 plus commission
Location: The ICC Group, Wetherby, LS22 7TW
Hours: Monday to Friday, 9 am – 5.30 pm
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to HR@TheICC.Group.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
All our vacancies are currently on hold due to COVID-19, we will re-open these opportunities when the virus has passed.