The New ICC Group POC Training Room
Investing in Facilities
The ICC Group have recently invested over 150k in a new state of the art POC training facility located at its Head Office in Wetherby. This new facility is in addition to its existing 7000 square foot testing facility.
Leading Vendor Support
The new suite allows the latest systems and options from HPE, HPE 3Par, Dell, Hitachi, NetApp, VMware and IBM along with most other tier one vendors to be showcased in a full ESD and climate-controlled environment along with EOSL and EOL hardware.
In-house Training & Accreditation
The facility ensures our engineers are fully trained and accredited to provide our partners and customers with industry leading support and supply that is attractively priced against the cost of Vendor support.
As well as investment in facilities, it also showcases ICC’s continued commitment to investing in its engineering teams. It allows ICC to bolster its POC offering whilst enabling extensive internal training to be carried out to continue to build and develop a wide range of professional services to ensure customers receive the very best supply and support.
“We’re really pleased with the new room which is now complete,” said Carl Trembath, Workshop Manager at The ICC Group, “it’s a modern, up-to-date mini data centre which will enable us to provide so much more support to our customers, as well as to enhance training.”
Benefits of the New Facility
- Latest systems from HPE, HP 3Par, Dell, Hitachi, NetApp, VMware and IBM
- Enables commitment to full EOSL support
- Training facility to keep engineers up to date
- Engineers can login remotely giving a more advanced step forward to training
- Testing environment for refurbished equipment
- Keep up to date with the latest releases, servers, software and equipment from vendors
- Potential hosting for customers, providing instant fault replacements if equipment fails
- New physical machines on-site to diagnose faults across multi-vendors (fault finding)
- Training to support in-house government recognised apprentice scheme
Following in-house 3Par training in April, our engineers are looking forward to putting our new HPE 3Par machine to the test and training the apprentices to the level needed for our customers standards and needs. The engineers are now able to log in remotely to customers’ live machines to help diagnose their issues and provide commands to replace faulty equipment without having to attend site. Thereby being cost efficient and saving valuable time for the customer’s business.