Technical Helpdesk Support
Our industry leading service desk solutions run 24/7 and can be tailored around your specific requirements, whether this is simple monitoring and management, token based support, right through to a complete outsourced service desk or even on premise helpdesk engineers.
Our UK based service desk is the heart of our MSP solution which allows us to assist or completely outsource the day-to-day operations of your business. This can be used to support both core infrastructure and end user issues by utilising phone, email and customer portal ticketing options to reach out to the service desk and technical help. Find out more about our reliable and consistent Service Delivery Statistics.
We offer a truly unique, flexible and comprehensive service desk solution. We support all software and hardware issues, updates and system management whilst incorporating our core hardware maintenance support alongside software and management services.Contact Us
Key benefits of helpdesk support:
- 24x7x365 Support
- Technical capability and advice
- Fast and reliable resolution
- Flexible contracts and market leading SLAs
- Optimise communication and transparency
- Track incident status, activities and progress
- Automatic notifications and status updates via email and/or SMS
- Remote monitoring and management (RMM)
- UK 24×7 Network Operations Centre (NOC)
- Industry leading customer satisfaction and service delivery statistics
- Both contractual and token based support available
Making SUPPORT HappenGet in touch
Find out about The ICC Group, the IT services and solutions we provide and the benefits of partnering with an industry leading global technology provider such as ourselves.Download
Don't just take it from us...
“ICC have reacted swiftly on a number of occasions and matched and exceeded all expectations contractually. Our account manager, Garry Higgins, has been at the forefront of our communications and we look forward to moving our relationship forward in the coming months as our business grows.”
“ICC are proving to be excellent IT partners. The solutions to our challenges have been clear and concise and any questions we have had have been answered without delay. Communication, at all levels, is first-class and I believe this is what has supported the seamless integration of our new systems.”
“In supporting our in-house IT Team, ICC were able to provide agile support to a fast moving situation, namely a studio move and new building refurbishment. Their direct assistance allowed Team17 Digital to function with almost zero down time: their team members are knowledgeable and willing to go the extra mile to get things done in an appropriate and timely manner.”
“When looking for an IT Support Provider to provide support for our UK and Oversees Operations, we didn’t have to look far. ICC have provided hardware support to the Graypen Group of companies for 4 years and during this time have shown true professionalism in delivering an exceptional service to the extent that we’ve extended our contract until 2021.”
“Due to the excellent support and technical ability of ICC we have been able to maintain and run older kit with the reassurance that ICC will always support our needs. Now we are in the market for upgrading our system, ICC have held our hand through the process and guided us to the best possible solution. We have always been impressed with all aspects of the company.”
“ICC, as Relate’s key IT hardware supplier, has helped us transform over 20 National Centres into a standard integrated secure network, replacing all desktop hardware, laptops and firewalls. Great customer service and excellent support, I would recommend them to anyone.”
“ICC has been very supportive of Stroke and has provided a reliable and trustworthy partnership, offering a value added extension to our in-house IT team. Their customer service is excellent and I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend them to my business contacts.”
“ICC has provided us with a first-class service. When we have needed some help the most, they have been able to deliver same day service. Nothing seems to be too much trouble for anybody at ICC.”
“David and The ICC Group have been great partners on this project and were always on hand to answer any queries or issues we had.”
“ICC provided an excellent service collecting our redundant ICT devices, with a swift response and pickup of the hardware, it was a straightforward, no fuss process, handled very professionally by the ICC team. With certifications of HDD’s destroyed to industry best practises, supplied soon after collection, we were more than happy, and the ICC Group will certainly be our go to partner for ITAD services.”
“Service Desk and Account Management response is paramount to any business, ICC have always delivered throughout our relationship. ICC are classified as an extension to the Cordant central IT team which is a clear indication of a partnership, rather than just a supplier.”
Outsourcing IT Services FAQs
What is outsourcing technical support?
Outsourcing technical support is another company that either assists or completely takes control of the technical day-to-day operations of your business.
What are the benefits of outsourcing IT support?
- Business Growth & Scalability – IT support outsourcing enables your IT to grow with your business and deal with complex IT decisions.
- Technical Expertise – Managed services can offer you a team of expert engineers providing a wealth of experience compared to a single in-house IT engineer or even a small in-house IT team.
- Time Saving – Your internal IT resources are likely to be extremely busy – outsourcing can reduce this burden by saving valuable time and will relieve internal staff of time-consuming tasks.
- Cost Savings & Budget Control – Outsourcing allows for variable costs allowing you to budget efficiently and be cost effective.
- Reduction in Labour Costs – Having in-house IT staff can be expensive especially with necessary ongoing training.
- Proactive Maintenance – A good managed service provider will provide remote proactive monitoring of your IT network and will be able to identify and address issues as and when they arise in real time.
- Reduce Risk – Managed services will be able to reduce the risk associated with your data and IT systems by monitoring and ensuring your business network is secure, has backup and storage cloud solutions.
- Reliability – Compliance Standards – A reliable managed service provider should be accredited with International Organisation for Standardisation (ISO) certifications which are standards that ensure quality and continued professional development.
- Support Services & Helpdesk – Finding a managed service provider that offers a helpdesk solution 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year would provide the ultimate guarantee of consistent service levels, response times and improved service quality.